Getting Admissions right is crucial for academies who are their own Admission Authorities. The School Admission Code and School Admission Appeal Code have the force of statutory legislation. As a specialist practitioner and trainer in this area you can rely on accessing expert help.
Having been involved in thousands of appeals over the years, with experience of training appeal panel members, clerks and presenting officers for schools this experience sets me apart.
From the statutory requirement to consult, through to managing complaints to the Office of the Schools Adjudicator right through to drafting polices and school statements to the appeal panel you can access whatever level of support you need.
Contact me if:
- You need to review and consult on your policy
- Your school is full, but at appeal the panel keeps letting more pupils in
- You want to change your admission criteria
- There are changes to your catchment area
- Your appeal panel needs training
- As a presenting officer you feel that parents are undermining your case
- You need a clerk trained to manage the appeal process
If you would like to know more about our services for schools. Please fill in the contact form on the website or get in touch by phone on 0333 7729 763.